The 21st century business world is a very competitive world. With constant changes in customer demands, it couldn’t get any rougher and startups need all the leverage they can get – and a lot of it – to succeed. An IDC predication states “by the end of 2018, 90% of IT projects will be rooted in the principles of experimentation, speed, and quality.”
A sample CRM dashboard showing Deals in the Sales Funnel
In an age of competitiveness and rising cost of operation, a business needs to take advantage of innovations to boost growth and expansion. One way startups can increase their potential to expand is the effective use of Salesforce CRM.
Unfortunately, most startups erroneously believe that Salesforce CRM is for big companies. So, they begin to look for other CRM alternatives. In so doing, they patronize cheap options that, in the end, give less value for money.
Startups opting for CRM: Which is the best time?
Introducing Salesforce CRM for Startups
CRM is an acronym which means customer relationship management.
Broadly speaking, CRM is any practice, technology, or strategy designed to help businesses improve their customer relationships. It refers to strategies, practices, and technologies that businesses employ to improve customer interaction. The focus is to build better relationships with customers that will reflect in increased sales and business growth.
Salesforce CRM for Startups is a cost-effective and flexible cloud-based software that gives you an edge in customer relationship management. An effective use of Salesforce CRM will help you get the most out of customer interactions.
A sample page of leads from Salesforce
Results that come with the effective use of Salesforce CRM
1. Revenue: One major goal for every business is to maximize profit at minimum loss. Effective use of Salesforce CRM for Startups allows businesses to track and manage customer contacts, sales pipeline and other important information. This information will enable you to pinpoint clients that need your products. This is a good alternative to general advertising, thereby improving revenue significantly.
2. Client-based services: With the information from Salesforce CRM, you can easily improve your products and services to meet specific client needs. An effective use of Salesforce CRM will give you a competitive edge by personalized service delivery. An interesting data shows 44% of executives believe Artificial Intelligence’s most important benefit is “automated communications that provide data that can be used to make decisions”. Nurture deeper relationships with clients and prospects by gaining a better understanding of their needs using a data integrated approach and proactive tracking realised using Salesforce for Startups.
3. Cloud-based: Salesforce CRM for Startups leverages the cloud, allowing all members of your business to easily collaborate across any channel or device. Information is collected, analyzed, and stored automatically, and can be accessed and updated in real time to give a complete picture of your clients and respond to their needs and requirements. This means that it can be accessed from anywhere with any internet enabled device. This takes away the cost of buying and setting up servers and other hardware, and relieves you from worrying about storage space as the volume of customer information increases. Recent studies prove that Cloud-based applications helped in bringing services faster to market. Custom applications were developed and deployed in 76% less time and required 76% - 85% fewer developer hours.
4. Automation: Unlike traditional customer services that involved manual collection of data, the Salesforce CRM software can help you automate repetitive and time-consuming tasks related to accounts, contacts, analytics, notifications and other tools at the user’s demand. This saves much valuable time and effort from your sales teams, and allows for greater functionality with less effort. Salesforce features and services can be tailor-made to meet every business requirement.
5. Keeps customers for longer: The effective use of Salesforce CRM keeps all of your customers covered. This is because the software is a tool that allows you to easily personalize your relationship and service offerings to individual customers.
Benefits of CRM
Salesforce CRM is a tool that gives businesses and especially startups, the competitive edge through improving customer satisfaction. With this wonderful CRM tool, you will be able to provide a satisfying business experience to your clients on a very personal level.
Need help with deciding if Salesforce is right for your startup? Contact our consultants and we will work with you to devise the perfect integration strategy, approach, and plan that will work with your budget and current infrastructure.